Positioning Belts according to EN 358
Positioning Belts are made of straps, which surround the body firmly.
They only serve for workplace security.
POSITIONING BELTS MUST ONLY BE USED IF FALLING CAN BE EXCLUDED!
Work positioning belt made of an 85 mm wide polyamide strap with two-pronged buckle
- 2 fixed attachment rings (85 mm)
- Adjustable work positioning lanyard (12 mm) with carabiner, max length: 1,40 m
- Weight: 1,2 kg
|Article No.||Positioning Belt length(m)||Body length (m)||Scale Girth (m)|
|801.013||1.40||1.30||0.80 to 0.90|
|801.014||1.40||1.40||0.90 to 1.00|
|801.015||1.40||1.50||1.00 to 1.10|
|801.016||1.40||1.60||1.10 to 1.20|
Work positioning belt made of a 45 mm wide polyamide strap with a fast-release clasp and broad back support
- 2 lateral attachment rings (45 mm)
- 3 tool rings
- Complete with work positioning lanyard (12 mm) and FS 51 carabiners, length 1m
- Weight: 0,85 kg
System for positioning belts to EN 358 type ASK 8 SK 14
- rope 14 mm
- Adjustable with aluminum rope clamp ASK 8
- End of the rope with steel AXK 10 carabine - for single-handed use
- twistlock aluminum carabiner on the rope shorter
- with protective hose 0.5 m
Guided type fall arresters including movable guide type ASK 1
- guided rope shortening of V2A stainless steel
- Sewen energy absorber with carabiner FS 51 (steel), length 0.5 m
- High reliability and absolute maintenance due to simple mechanics
Design with rope 12 mm
- Significantly less sensitive to moisture and influence of dirt
- Excellent operating characteristics
Error, technical modifications and variations are reserved. The design may vary from illustration and presentation.