The transport of components for wind turbines is one of the special challenges of heavy
transports for the mass distribution of heavy goods - the daily business of GeRon.
Usual heavy loads does not challenge GeRon: Here we find the starting coordinates of the increasingly
specialized GeRon products with higher and higher payloads
(standard up to WLL 200 t with a safety factor of 7: 1, meaning without a break below 1400 t) 50 m long rotor blades and 70 tons nacellers neglible transport system won`t be a challenging weight.
The requirements of the wind industry:
- Wide bearing surface for better load balancing
- Extremely sensitive, but ultimately light load
- No usual lifting points due to aerodynamics
- To identify contact- surface referring to static friction
- Is it possible to lift a rotor blade also vertically?